After thinking about this for a long time, I finally decided to create Poppy Wise. I want to have a record of my thoughts and be able to share stories about my family with those that are close to me in my heart, but live far away.
The name Poppy Wise was chosen because it reminds me of my children's love of books. Poppy is taken from the name of one of their favourite characters in a series called 'Apple Tree Farm' and Wise is taken from the much loved children's author - Margaret Wise Brown.
My original intention was to name this Chi of Love because I was so moved by Masaru Emoto's water study. It seems someone else had the same idea... Let us hope that the Chi of Love still touches all that visit here.
This weblog is about my family's journey of learning, evolving and constantly being inspired by the magic that is all around us. I look forward to sharing what we learn on our life's journey with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment