Saturday, 13 August 2011

Touchstones


One of the blogs I read for fun is Design Mom. She writes on where design and motherhood intersect. This got me wondering about my posts. It seems to me that I get most inspired when I write where motherhood and spirituality intersect.

To keep my cup full, I invite three friends over each day. They are not real friends, but virtual friends who remind me to stay connected to the parts of me that are most important. Their good advice keeps me balanced and calm and they have become my touchstones.

A Note from the Universe arrives in my inbox with a message on how to better connect with myself.

Just Add Light and Stir inspires me to be a better mother to my children.

Daily Marriage Moats connects me to my love for Graham and his love for me.

I smile every time I receive one. Each email is a gift that reminds me to live in the present moment and helps my spirit grow.

------

p.s. Gisele's surgery went well and she was fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment